Inditex Plataforma Logistica Meco, S.A.
Industria de Diseño Textil, S.A. (Inditex) is a Spanish multinational clothing company headquartered in Arteixo, Galicia. Inditex, the biggest fashion group in the world, operates over 7,200 stores in 93 markets worldwide. The company’s flagship store is Zara, but it also owns the chains Zara Home, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Oysho, Pull and Bear, Stradivarius and Uterqüe.
D2N has been contracted to perform electrical and mechanical work at one of the largest Logistical Centres (Warehouses) of ZARA clothing industry. The scope of services of D2N mainly comprised of:
- Mechanical pre-assembling of cranes
- Insertion of the cranes into rack aisles
- Insertion of the load handling device LHD (pre-assembled at psb factory)
- Electrical wiring of the cables to the MFS (mitfahrende Steuerung)
- Installation of OFS (ortsfeste Steuerung)
- Installation of rack aisle equipment
- Installation of the telescope units
2016 – 2017